Rentrez dans l'Histoire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Rentrez dans l'Histoire

Linkshell Francophone Final Fantasy XI

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

ZM4

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Leehanna
Rang: Administrateur
Leehanna

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mar - 1:28

Après notre essai infructueux de dimanche dernier Twisted Evil

Je propose que l'on essaye de nouveau dimanche prochain parceque je suis sûre qu'on va y arriver Smile

Que tous ceux qui souhaitent y participer nous fasse part de leur disponibilité, sachant que pour les FR ça risque de commencer vers 18H 19H (idéalement)

Merci à tous pour votre participation de dimanche dernier et je n'ai qu'un mot à dire :

la force vaincra Mr.Red
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://legendesfenrir.forumgaming.fr
Leehanna
Leehanna

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mar - 1:40

Oups j'allais oublier

Petit lien sur ZM en français :

http://www.thedarkalliance.net/article308.html

^^ a priori le reset de la hate semble nécessaire il faudra penser à faire la quête pour être super préparé ^^
Leehanna
Leehanna

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mar - 1:44

Soluce de Mystery Tour (http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/ffxi/us/) :

Mission 4
The Temple of Uggalepih
Recommend
Lv.60 x 6
Walkthrough
There's a few quests you have to do before you can do this mission. First, go to I-8 in Norg and talk to Magephaud. Give her 3
goldbeastcoins(about 8-10k each) and she'll give you a key that will open a hidden door to reset tonberry hate, everyone needs to
do this. Second, you'll need a paintbrush in order to get to Den of Rancor, only 1 person will need this.
Go to the Temple of Uggalepih and fight Tonberry Cutter till they drop "a Uggalepih key". Tonberry Cutters can be found a little
further in from the entrance.

Third, 4 unlit lanterns must be obtained. It is dropped by Tonberry Maledictors. There are alot of spots to find them, but here's
where I camped them. From the main entrance of Temple of Uggalepih, head to J-7 and open the secret door, exit at K-3 to Yhoator
Jungle. Go to another entrance at the right side of K-9 in Yhoator Jungle.
Once in the temple, go to H-7. There should be 2-3 Tonberry Maledictors there and I got 1 unlit lantern for every 2-3 kills(I've heard
other people say it took them 5 hours to get 4 lanterns, and some even more so I may be just lucky).
Each party will need 4 lanterns, or if there's a balanced alliance(meaning each party can fight the bc battle without rearranging
members in an alliance), only 4 lanterns is needed for the alliance.

Once you got the Uggalepih key and 4 unlit lanterns, go back to the main entrance and head to F-7 on the first map to get the
paintbrush. After that, head to F-11, one of the walls in the middle can be opened with the key from Magephaud, there'll be a
tonberry priest that will reset hate for a price. Resetting hate will ensure that the tonberry ability "Everyone's Grudge" won't hurt, so
I recommend everyone in the party to pay.

Now exit at F-5 to enter Yhoator Jungle and enter the temple at H-11. Once in the temple, head to I-10 and defeat the Temple
Guardian. Make sure to prevent the Temple Guardian from using Meltdown ability by using stun because it can kill the whole party.
After you kill the Temple Guardian, the door in front will open.
Once it is open, head to J-7 and keep going further. There'll be a room with a bunch of paintings and 2 with just the frame.
Go to the frame that you have to face south to, and use the paintbrush. It will take a couple minutes to open the door so I
recommend clearing out this room. If you don't want to gain hate by killing tonberries, call for help.
Once the door is open run in and zone to Den of Rancor.

Invisible/Sneak everyone in the party and go to E-5. Clear the room and have people with the unlit lanterns touch the Altar of
Rancor to get a Rancor Flame. Once that is done, head to I-5 which will go to another map.
On the second map, go to E-5. It is recommended to clear this room because you can't light the lanterns while getting hit.
Have each person with the Rancor Flame light the four lanterns to open the door.

After zoning to a new area, go inside the door for the BC fight. There are 3 tonberry NMs.
Here's the order of fight:

1 - Tonberry Grav'iton (THF)
2 - Tonberry Molyb'iton (BLM)
3 - Tonberry Tungs'iton (SMN) + elemental pet

When the SMN is left, be careful of the special attack. It will summon a random avatar (usually at around 50% HP) and use their
special attack so you have to be really really fast in order to cast bar- spells as it takes less than 2 seconds to cast that special attack.
Note that the avatar summoned is not related to what type of elemental pet it has, it is completely random.
After the fight and cutscene, if you exit the area you'll end up in Temple of Uggalepih, not Den of Rancorr.
maskofdeath
Poussin qui pousse

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mar - 22:50

Hello tout le monde ^^

Donc pour la fameuse ZM ba c'est tres simple suis libre tout le week, mais si sa se passe dimanche ba je peus de 10h30 (eh oui faut bien que je me reveille XD) à 23h30 (heure française)

Voilou Voilou @+++ IG
Bluenightmare
Super poussin
Bluenightmare

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mar - 22:29

Moi aussi je suis libre pour le dimanche et cette fois j'aurai pas de probleme pour sneak et invisible car maintenant je suis lv50 DRG et donc avec mon sub de mage je peux les caster tous les 2.
Par contr il faut absolument reussir ce dimanche car le prochain je ne pourais pas le lundi je commence a 6h du mat.
Contenu sponsorisé

ZM4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ZM4   ZM4 Icon_minitime

ZM4
Page 1 sur 1